Why should you join FIVA?
The protecting, preserving, and promoting of world motoring heritage can only be achieved if all stakeholders unite and collaborate. This is why FIVA’s new statutes welcome all stakeholders and professionals dedicated to the same cause and goals.
By joining, you will:
- Anticipate and influence the evolution of legislation worldwide
- Have access to updated facts and figures on the social and economic impact of the movement
- Support FIVA’s agenda with UNESCO and other world cultural organisations for formal recognition and support
- Benefit from exchanges with FIVA’s team of volunteer engineers, lawyers, historians, journalists, advertisers and many other experts, all of whom bring their knowledge to our community
- Use FIVA as a forum for dialogue as the technologies of the vehicles change over the years
- Participate in project groups and programmes on key subjects
- Refresh your everyday business life with inputs from truly dedicated and experienced enthusiasts
- Communicate with millions of enthusiasts through the FIVA website
- Reinforce your presence in a growing market