Win the “FIVA, the first 50 years” book
Ok, we all enjoy the sight of historic vehicles, be it cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses or other vehicles. Take one on the street and one sees smiles, signs of recognition and when parking them people come up to the driver and tells stories about their father, grandfather or another family member who drove a similar vehicle. In other words, the visual aspect of historic vehicles should not be underestimated.
Therefore, we call upon you to mail us your pictures so more people can enjoy them, learn from them and appreciate the cultural value of historic vehicles.
The rules are simple:
- You must have made the picture yourself, no copies, no collages using other people’s (copyrighted) material!
- Pictures should be supplied in digital format, minimum size 2000 pixels wide and with a resolution of >150dpi
- By submitting your picture, you agree that FIVA can use the picture (for non-commercial purposes) on their website and other promotional material. When published, your name will be mentioned and you retain the right to enter the picture in other contents, sell it or use it for your own (Club) publications.
- Your picture meet’s the described topic but creative freedom is, obviously, allowed.
- The General Committee, presided by the VP-Communication, decides on the winner
- No correspondence will be accepted on the outcome of the contest.
Rules for the contest running till the 31th of December 2019
- Topic: Vehicles and Pets
- Dogs in sidecars
- Horses and trucks
- A cat sleeping on the bonnet
- Supply your material before the 30th of September 2019 using the form below.
- A maximum of 3 pictures per entry